UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023 Notification are given below.
UPSC IES ISS Notification 2023 – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||19 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||9 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 19 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 9 May 2023
- Correction Date: 10-16 May 2023
- Exam Date: 23 June 2023
- GEN / OBC / EWS: Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PwBD / Female: Rs. 0/-
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Age Limit as on 1 August 2023
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
UPSC IES ISS Notification 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Indian Economic Service (IES)||18|
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||33|
Indian Economic Service (IES): A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics.
Indian Statistical Service (ISS): A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics.
Check the official notification for post-wise educational qualification details. (Download Notification)
UPSC IES ISS 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam (1000 Marks)
- Interview (200 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023 Notification to get complete details.
UPSC IES ISS Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 56100-177500/- per month.
How to Apply for UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.upsc.gov.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023?
The last date to apply for UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023 is 9 May 2023.
How many vacancies are there in UPSC IES ISS Examination 2023?
There is a total of 51 vacancies.