IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the IRDAI i.e. www.irdai.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||11 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 11 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 10 May 2023
- SC / ST / PwBD: Rs. 100/-
- For Other candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Age Limit as on 15 May 2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
|Stream||No. of Posts|
Actuarial: Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks and 7 papers passed IAI as per the 2019 curriculum.
Finance: Graduation with minimum 60 % marks and ACA/ AICWA/ ACMA/ ACS/ CFA.
Law: Bachelor’s Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks.
IT: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Master’s Degree in Computers Application or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post-graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
Research: Master’s Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 60% marks.
Generalist: Graduation with minimum 60% marks.
For more details read the official notification. (Download Notification)
The selection process for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Phase I – On-line Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Phase II – Descriptive Examination
- Phase III – Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 notification to get complete details.
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.44,500/- per month in the scale of Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)- 89150 (17 years) and other allowances.
How to Apply for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.irdai.gov.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|IRDAI Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of IRDAI i.e. www.irdai.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 is 10 May 2023.
How many vacancies are there in IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 45 vacancies.