UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2023 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to UPSC CMS 2023 Notification are given below.
UPSC CMS 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||UPSC CMS Examination 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||19 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||9 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 19 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 9 May 2023
- Correction Date: 10-16 May 2023
- Exam Date: 16 July 2023
- GEN / OBC / EWS: Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PwBD / Female: Rs. 0/-
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Age Limit as on 1 August 2023
- Max age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
UPSC CMS 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service||584|
|Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS||01|
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in Various Delhi Municipal Council||376|
For admission to the examination, a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Check the official notification for post-wise educational qualification details. (Download Notification)
UPSC CMS 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam (500 Marks)
- Interview (100 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2023 notification to get complete details.
UPSC CMS 2023 Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 56100-177500/- per month.
How to Apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.upsc.gov.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for UPSC CMS 2023 Examination?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for UPSC CMS 2023 Examination?
The last date to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2023 is 9 May 2023.
How many vacancies are there in UPSC CMS 2023 Examination?
There is a total of 1261 vacancies.