SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2000 Probationary Officers (POs). Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||27 Sept 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 07-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 27-09-2023
- Online Preliminary Examination: November 2023
- Online Main Examination: December 2023/ January 2024
- Psychometric Test: January / February 2024
- Interview & Group Exercises: January / February 2024
- Final Result: February / March 2024
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 0/-|
Age Limit 01-04-2023
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2002 and not earlier than 02.04.1993 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Total Vacancy: 2000
- GEN: 810
- SC: 300
- ST: 150
- OBC: 540
- EWS: 200
The selection process for the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Paper
- Phase-III Comprise of (i) Psychometric Test (ii) GROUP EXERCISE & (iii) INTERVIEW
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SBI PO Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7- 46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I|
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
What is the last date to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 27 September 2023.
How many vacancies are there in SBI PO Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 2000 vacancies.
What is the salary of SBI PO per month?
SBI PO per month salary is Rs. 41,960/-.