UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 277 Stenographer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of UPSSSC i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||6 Nov 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 17-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 06-11-2023
- Correction Last Date: 15-11-2023
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs.25/-|
|SC/ ST/PH (Dviyang)||Rs. 25/-|
Age Limit 01-07-2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- UPSSSC PET 2022 scorecard.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in any recognized board in India.
- Hindi typing 25 WPM and Steno: 80 WPM.
- NIELIT CCC Exam passed OR equivalent Degree.
- Note: For more information read the official notification.
|Category||No. of Posts|
The selection process for the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of UP PET-2022
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSSSC Stenographer Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer||Rs.5200 to 92,300 of Level 5|
How to Apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of UPSSSC i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 6 November 2023.
How many vacancies are there in UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 277 vacancies.
What is the Salary of a UPSSSC Stenographer?
UPSSSC Stenographer’s salary is Rs.5200 to 92,300 of Level 5.