Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Eastern Railway (ER) has released a notification for the recruitment of 3115 Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of Eastern Railway i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Advt. No.||RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2023-24|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||26 Oct 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 27-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 26-10-2023
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female||Rs. 0/-|
Age Limit as on 26/10/2023
- Minimum age: 15 Years
- Maximum age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate.
- Should also possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- For more details read the official notification
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Division Name||No. of Posts|
The selection process for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Short list of candidates based on 10th class and ITI marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Eastern Railway Apprentice Salary Details
|Apprentice||Rs. 6,000 – 8,000/-|
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of Eastern Railway i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 26 October 2023.
How many vacancies are there in the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 3115 vacancies.
What is the salary of an Eastern Railway Apprentice?
Eastern Railway Apprentice’s salary is Rs. 6,000 – 8,000/- per month.