RBI Assistant 2023 Notification: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 450 posts of Assistant-2023. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the RBI i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the RBI Assistant 2023 Notification are given below.
RBI Assistant 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Advt. No.||RBI Assistant 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||04 Oct 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 04-10-2023
- Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): 21-10-2023 to 23-10-2023
- Online Main Test (Tentative): 02-12-2023
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 450/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM||Rs. 50/-|
Age Limit as on 01/09/2023
- Minimum age: 20 Years
- Maximum age: 28 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive).
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Knowledge of word processing on PC.
- For more details read the official notification
- Assistant-2023: 450
The selection process for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant 2023||Rs. 20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 (1) – 55700|
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the RBI i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
What is the last date to apply for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 4 October 2023.
How many vacancies are there in the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 450 vacancies.
What is the salary of an RBI Assistant?
RBI Assistant salary is Rs. 20,700/- per month.