UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 5512 Junior Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the UPSSSC i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||03 Oct 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 12-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 03-10-2023
- Correction Last Date: 10-10-2023
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 25/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH (Dviyang)||Rs. 25/-|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- 12th pass
- UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card
- Hindi Typing 25 WPM and English Typing 30 WPM
- NIELIT CCC Exam Passed
- For more information read the official notification.
- Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk / Assistant Grade III: 5512
|Category||No. of Posts|
The selection process for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Typing Test (Skill Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk / Assistant Grade III||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
How to Apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Vacancy Increase Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
How to apply for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the UPSSSC i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 3 October 2023.
How many vacancies are there in the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 5512 vacancies.
What is the salary of a UPSSSC Junior Assistant?
UPSSSC Junior Assistant salary is Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month.