West Bengal WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023 Notification: The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 14 posts of Assistant Translator (Bengali, Nepali, and Santhali). Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of WBPSC i.e. www.wbpsc.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the WBPSC Assistant Translator Examination 2023 Notification are given below.
WBPSC Assistant Translator Notification 2023 PDF
|Recruitment Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Translator|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply||24 October 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 30-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 24-10-2023
- Last date of payment of fees: 24-10-2023
- Last date for payment of fees Offline: 25-10-2023
|General/ Other State||Rs. 160/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD of West Bengal||Rs. 0/-|
WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
- Age limit as on: 01-01-2023
- Not more than 39 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
WBPSC Assistant Translator Exam 2023 – Educational Qualification
- A second-class Master’s or Honours degree in English or in Bengali from a UGC-recognized University + Ability to make the translation from English into Bengali or English into Nepali or English into Santhali.
- Note: For more information read the official notification.
WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Translator (Bengali)||10|
|Assistant Translator (Nepali)||2|
|Assistant Translator (Santhali)||2|
WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
The selection process for the West Bengal WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
WBPSC Assistant Translator – Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Translator||Rs.32,100 – Rs.82,900/-|
How to Apply for WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the WBPSC Assistant Translator Exam 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of WBPSC i.e. www.wbpsc.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 24 October 2023.
How many vacancies are there in WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 14 vacancies.
What is the salary of a WBPSC Assistant Translator?
WBPSC Assistant Translator’s salary is Rs.32,100 – Rs.82,900/- per month.