TPSC Election Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 16 posts of Election Inspector (Group-C, Non-Gazetted) under the Election Department. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of TPSC i.e. www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the TPSC Election Inspector Examination 2023 Notification are given below.
TPSC Election Inspector Notification 2023 PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Name||Election Inspector|
|Last Date to Apply||10 November 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 26-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 10-11-2023
|General Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
TPSC Election Inspector Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
- Age limit as on: 10-11-2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
TPSC Election Inspector Exam 2023 – Educational Qualification
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree from any Recognized University.
- Note: For more information read the official notification.
TPSC Election Inspector Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
TPSC Election Inspector Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
The selection process for the Tripura TPSC Election Inspector Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
TPSC Election Inspector – Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Election Inspector||Rs. 5700 – 24,000/-|
How to Apply for TPSC Election Inspector Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the TPSC Election Inspector Exam 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for TPSC Election Inspector Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of TPSC i.e. www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for TPSC Election Inspector Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 10 November 2023.
How many vacancies are there in TPSC Election Inspector Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 16 vacancies.
What is the salary of a TPSC Election Inspector?
TPSC Election Inspector’s salary is Rs. 5700 – 24,000/- per month.