ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released a notification for the recruitment of 46 Assistant Commandant – General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL-SSA) Technical (Engineering & Electrical/ Electronics) & Law for 02/2024 Batch. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of ICG i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||15 Sept 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 01-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 15-09-2023
- CGCAT Exam Date (Stage-I): Dec 2023
- Stage-II: Jan 2024
- Stage-III: Jan-Apr 2024
- Stage-IV: Jan-May 2024
- Stage-V: Mid-June 2024
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs.250/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 0/-|
Age Limit 01-07-2023
- General Duty (GD): 21-25 years
- CPL-SSA: 19-25 years
- Technical (Mechanical): 21-25 years
- Technical (Electrical/ Electronics): 21-25 years
- Law Entry: 21-30 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- General Duty (GD): Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum 60% aggregate marks. And Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination.
- CPL-SSA: 12th class Passed with 55% aggregate marks and a Valid Commercial Pilot License.
- Technical (Mechanical): Engineering degree in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
- Technical (Electrical/ Electronics): Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics.
- Law Entry: Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Note: For more information read the official notification.
- Total Vacancies: 46
- General Duty (GD): 25
- Tech: 20
- Law: 01
The selection process for the ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- CGCAT: Computer-based online screening test
- Preliminary Selection Board (PSB)
- Final Selection Board (FSB)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Commandant||Rs. 56,100/-|
How to Apply for ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of ICG i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
What is the last date to apply for ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 15 Sept 2023.
How many vacancies are there in ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 46 vacancies.
What is the Salary of ICG Assistant Commandant?
ICG Assistant Commandant’s salary is Rs. 56,100/-.