UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 84 posts of Deputy Director, Assistant Chemist, and Homeopathic Medical Officer/ Professor (Specialist). Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of UPPSC i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 26 September 2023.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Deputy Director, Assistant Chemist, and Homeopathic Medical Officer/ Professor (Specialist)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||16 November 2023 (Extended)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 26-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 16-11-2023 (Extended)
- Last date to pay fee: 16-11-2023 (Extended)
|UR/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 105/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 65/-|
|Disabled Category||Rs. 25/-|
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 01-07-2023
- Deputy Director: 21 – 40 Years
- Assistant Chemist: 21 – 40 Years
- Homeopathic Medical Officer: 21 – 40 Years
- Homeopathic Professor (Specialist): 30 – 50 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Deputy Director: A postgraduate degree in Human Geography or Statistics or Economics or Sociology or Business Management or Industrial Engineering or Public Administration + Experience.
- Assistant Chemist: Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a University + Experience.
- Homeopathic Medical Officer: A recognized Degree in Homoeopathy, the duration of study of which is not less than 5 years according to its syllabus or course OR A recognized Diploma in Homoeopathy, the duration of study of which is not less than 4 years according to its syllabus or course + The applicant should be duly registered with the Homoeopathic Medicine Board, Uttar Pradesh.
- Homeopathic Professor (Specialist): Post Graduate qualification in Homeopathy with three years of teaching experience in the subject concerned as Associate Professor/ Reader in a Homoeopathic college of degree level.
Note: Read the official notification for post-wise detailed information.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||54|
|Homeopathic Professor (Specialist)||27|
The selection process for the UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Screening Examination
- Document Verification
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Director||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Assistant Chemist||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Homeopathic Professor (Specialist)||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
How to Apply for UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|UPPSC Official Website||UPPSC|
How to apply for UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the UPPSC i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
What is the last date to apply for the UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 16 November 2023 (Extended).
How many vacancies are there in UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 84 vacancies.