APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 90 posts of Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III). Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of APSSB i.e. www.apssb.nic.in from 15 November 2023.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the APSSB Personal Assistant Examination 2023 are given below.
APSSB Personal Assistant Examination 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III)|
|Exam Name||Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) Examination 2023|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||05 December 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 15-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 05-12-2023
- Stenographer Proficiency Test: 21-01-2024
- Written Exam: 25-02-2024
|APST Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 05-12-2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Stenography from a recognized Institution.
Note: Read the official notification for post-wise detailed information.
APSSB Personal Assistant Vacancy Details
The selection process for the APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Stenographer Proficiency Test
- Objective Type Written Exam
APSSB Personal Assistant Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III)||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
How to Apply for APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the APSSB Personal Assistant Exam 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the APSSB i.e. www.apssb.nic.in.
What is the last date to apply for the APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 05 December 2023.
How many vacancies are there in APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 90 vacancies.
What is the salary of a Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) at APSSB?
The salary for a Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade III) at APSSB is Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- per month.