SSC GD Constable Notification 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 26146 posts of Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman(GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2023. Eligible candidates can apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 from 24 November 2023 at the official website of the SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the SSC GD Constable Notification 2023 are given below.
SSC GD Constable Notification 2023 PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||GD Constable|
|Exam Name||Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2023|
|Advt. No.||SSC GD Constable 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||31 December 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 24-11-2023
- Last Date to apply: 31-12-2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 01-01-2024
- Correction Date: 04-06 January 2024
- Exam Date: 20 February to 12 March 2024
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ Women||Rs. 0/-|
SSC GD Constable Age Limit
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 24-11-2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 23 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
SSC GD Constable Educational Qualification
Candidates must have completed their 10th standard or equivalent from a recognized board/university.
Note: Read the official notification for post-wise detailed information.
SSC GD Constable Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Border Security Force (BSF)||6174|
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||11025|
|Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||3337|
|Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||635|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||3189|
|Assam Rifles (AR)||1490|
The selection process for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Online Computer-Based Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PMT)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC GD Constable Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Sepoy in NIA||Pay Level-1 (Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-)|
|All Other Posts||Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-)|
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2024
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 60 minutes
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||20||40|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||20||40|
SSC GD Constable 2024 Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Category||Height||Chest (Only for Males)|
|General, SC & OBC||Male: 170 cm|
Female: 157 cms
|80 cms + 5 cm expansion|
|ST||Male: 162 cms|
Female: 150 cms
|76 cms + 5 cm expansion|
SSC GD Constable 2024 Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Candidates other than Ladakh Region||5 Km in 24 minutes||1.6 Km in 8(1/2) minutes|
|For Ladakh Region||11.6 Km in 6 Mins 30 Seconds||800 metres in 4 minutes|
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the SSC GD Constable Notification 2023 carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
What is the last date to apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 28 December 2023.
How many vacancies are there in the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 26146 vacancies.