CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released a notification for the recruitment of 3036 Non-Faculty Group-B & C posts. Eligible candidates can apply for CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023 from 17 November 2023 at the official website of AIIMS i.e. www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Post Name||Non-Faculty Group B & C posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||01 December 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 17-11-2023
- Last Date to apply: 01-12-2023
- Edit Application Form: 6-7 December 2023
- Admit Card: 12-12-2023
- Exam Date: 18-20 December 2023
AIIMS CRE Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 3000/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS||Rs. 2400/-|
AIIMS CRE Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 01-12-2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 35 Years (Post-Wise)
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Candidates must possess 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree, MA, MBA / PG Diploma, MSc, Graduate, Post Graduate, BSc, Diploma, MBBS, MA, Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
Note: Read the official notification for post-wise detailed information.
CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Non-Faculty Group B & C Posts||3036|
CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- CBT Written Exam/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
Computer Based Test (CBT)
The examination will be conducted in two parts: 1. General 2. Domain Specific as per the following
- General: Duration: 45 Minutes, Total MCQs: 40 as per the following detail:
General Intelligence and Reasoning – 10 MCQs
General Awareness & Knowledge of Computers – 10 MCQs
Quantitative Aptitude – 10 MCQs
English/Hindi Language and Comprehension – 10 MCQs
- Domain Specific: Duration: 45 Minutes, Total MCQs: 40
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Non-Faculty Group B & C Posts||Pay Level 1 to 8 (Post-Wise)|
How to Apply for CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the AIIMS i.e. www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
What is the last date to apply for the CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 1 December 2023.
How many vacancies are there in the CRE AIIMS Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 3036 vacancies.