SOL DU Recruitment 2023 Notification: The School of Open Learning, University of Delhi has released a notification for the recruitment of 78 various Non-Teaching Posts including Deputy Registrar, Academic Coordinator, Assistant Registrar, Junior Programmer, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Senior Assistant, Technical Assistant (Computer), Stenographer, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Driver, and Lab Technician (Computer). Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of SOL DU i.e. www.sol.du.ac.in from 11 October 2023.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the SOL DU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
SOL DU Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||School of Open Learning, University of Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||04 November 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 11-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 04-11-2023
|Gen/ UR||Rs. 1000/-|
|OBC(NCL)/ EWS/ Women||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 600/-|
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 04-11-2023
- Deputy Registrar: 45 Years
- Academic Coordinator: Not applicable
- Assistant Registrar/ Junior Programmer/ Driver: 35 Years
- Junior Engineer/ Senior Assistant/ Technical Assistant/ Assistant/ Laboratory Attendant: 30 Years
- Stenographer/ Junior Assistant: 27 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Deputy Registrar: Master’s degree + Experience.
- Academic Coordinator: Postgraduate degree + post-qualification experience.
- Assistant Registrar: Masters’ degree + Experience.
- Junior Programmer: B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA + Experience.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering + Experience.
- Senior Assistant: Graduate or Post-Graduate.
- Technical Assistant: Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ ComputerApplications/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications.
- Stenographer: Passed Sr. Secondary School (10+2) + Typing.
- Assistant: Graduate.
- Junior Assistant: Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) + Typing.
- Driver: Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) + valid driving license + Experience in driving.
- Lab. Attendant: Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent.
Note: For detailed information read the official notification.
SOL DU Non-Teaching Vacancy Details
The selection process for the SOL DU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Interview (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SOL DU Non-Teaching Salary
|Post Name||Pay Level|
|Academic Coordinator/ Assistant Registrar/ Junior Programmer||Level-10|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)/ Senior Assistant||Level-06|
|Technical Assistant (Computer)||Level-05|
|Junior Assistant/ Driver/||Level-02|
How to Apply for SOL DU Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the SOL DU Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Corrigendum – Regarding Post of Driver||Click Here|
|SOL DU Official Website||SOL DU|
How to apply for SOL DU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of SOL DU i.e. www.sol.du.ac.in.
What is the last date to apply for the SOL DU Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 04 November 2023.
How many vacancies are there in SOL DU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 78 vacancies.