IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1720 posts of Apprentice at IOCL Refineries. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of IOCL i.e. www.iocl.com from 21 October 2023.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Advt. No.||IOCL Apprentice Bharti 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||20 November 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 21-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 20-11-2023
- Admit Card Released Date: 27-11-2023
- Exam Date: 03-12-2023
- Result Date: 13-12-2023
- Document Verification: 18-26 December 2023
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 0/-|
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 31-10-2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
IOCL Apprentice Educational Qualification
- Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator: 3 years B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry).
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter): Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade of minimum 2 years duration with Pass class.
- Trade Apprentice Boiler (Mechanical): 3 years B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry).
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical): 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engg./ Petrochemical Engg./ Chemical Technology/ Refinery and Petrochemical Engg.
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical): 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg. / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engg/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engg, / Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant): 3 years B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): 3 years B.Com.
- Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator): Class XII pass.
- Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) (Skill Certificate Holders): Class XII pass with Skill Certificate holder in `Domestic Data Entry Operator.
Note: For detailed information read the official notification.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator||421|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||189|
|Trade Apprentice Boiler (Mechanical)||59|
|Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||345|
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||169|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical)||244|
|Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||93|
|Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant)||79|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||39|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||49|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||33|
IOCL Apprentice Selection Process
The selection process for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
IOCL Apprentice Stipend
|IOCL Apprentice||Stipend as per apprenticeship rules|
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of IOCL i.e. www.iocl.com.
What is the last date to apply for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 20 November 2023.
How many vacancies are there in IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 1720 vacancies.