SGPGI Lucknow Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts of Group ‘B’, ‘C’, and ‘D’ under Computer Based Examination-2023. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of SGPGI i.e. www.sgpgims.org.in from 6 November 2023.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the SGPGI Lucknow Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
SGPGI Lucknow Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SGPGI)|
|Post Name||Various Non-Teaching Posts|
|Advt. No.||I/28/ 01-07 /Rectt/2023-24|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply||25 November 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 06-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 25-11-2023
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1180/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 708/-|
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 01-07-2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Asstt. Security Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with 5 years experience and Armed Forces.
- Junior Engineer JE: Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Telecommunication / Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Civil Engineering.
- Pharmacist Grade-II: Diploma in Pharmacy in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- CSSD Asstt: 10+2 in Science with a Diploma in CSSD and 3 Year Experience.
- Hospital Attendant Grade-II: Class 10th High School Exam Passed with Experience in a Civil OR Military Hospital OR Nursing Home OR Medical Practitioner.
- Tutor: Master’s Degree in Applied Biological Sciences/Life Sciences/Allied Health Sciences with Community Medicine as a major subject. Ph.D. with First Class and 2 Year Experience.
- Technical Officer (Perfusion): Bachelor’s Degree B.Sc in Medical Perfusion OR B.Sc Degree with Certificate in Perfusion Technology and 5 years experience and 1 Year Training in CVTS Services.
Note: Read the official notification for post-wise detailed information.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Asstt. Security Officer||03|
|Junior Engineer JE||08|
|Hospital Attendant Grade-II||77|
|Technical Officer (Perfusion)||02|
The selection process for the SGPGI Lucknow Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Online Written Exam
- Final Merit Test
- Document Verification
SGPGI Lucknow Non Teaching Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Various Non-Teaching Posts||Level – 1 to Level – 10|
How to Apply for SGPGI Lucknow Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the SGPGI Lucknow Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for SGPGI Lucknow Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the SGPGI Lucknow i.e. www.sgpgims.org.in.
What is the last date to apply for the SGPGI Lucknow Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 25 November 2023.
How many vacancies are there in SGPGI Lucknow Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 155 vacancies.
What is the salary of SGPGI Lucknow Non-Teaching Posts?
SGPGI Lucknow Non-Teaching Posts salary is Rs.18,000 – 56,100/-.