Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway (WR) has released a notification for the recruitment of 64 posts of Group C and D. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of Western Railway i.e. www.rrc-wr.com from 20 November 2023.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway|
|Post Name||Group C and D|
|Advt. No.||RRC/ WR/ 02/2023 (Sports Quota)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||12 December 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 20-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 12-12-2023
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female/ Minorities/ EWS||Rs. 200/-|
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 01-01-2024
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Level 5/4: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Level 3/2: Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from a Recognized Institution. OR Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship. OR Passed Matriculation from a recognized Board plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
- Level 1: Passed 10th or its equivalent examination. OR ITI OR Equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Note: Read the official notification for post-wise detailed information.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
The selection process for the Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Sports Trial/ Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Western Railway Sports Quota||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- (Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-)|
How to Apply for Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Apply Date Change Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|RRC WR Official Website||RRC WR|
How to apply for Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the Western Railway i.e. www.rrc-wr.com.
What is the last date to apply for the Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 12 December 2023.
How many vacancies are there in Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 64 vacancies.
What is the salary of a Sportsperson in RRC Western Railway?
Sportsperson salary in RRC Western Railway is Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- (Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-).