North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway has released a notification for the recruitment of 1697 Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of RRC NCR i.e. www.rrcpryj.org from 15 November 2023.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway|
|Advt. No.||RRC/NCR/ Act. Apprentice 01/ 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||14 December 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 15-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 14-12-2023
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||Rs. 0/-|
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 14-12-2023
- Minimum age: 15 Years
- Maximum age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Candidate must have passed SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in the aggregate, from a recognized Board and must have passed ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
Note: Read the official notification for post-wise detailed information.
|Trade Name||No. of Vacancy|
|North Central Railway Apprentice||1697|
The selection process for the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Merit List on the basis of 10th Class Marks and ITI Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
North Central Railway Apprentice Stipend
|North Central Railway Apprentice||Rs. 7000 – 9,000/-|
How to Apply for North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the RRC NCR i.e. www.rrcpryj.org.
What is the last date to apply for the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 14 December 2023.
How many vacancies are there in the North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 1697 vacancies.
What is the stipend of an Apprentice in North Central Railway?
North Central Railway Apprentice stipend is Rs. 7000 – 9,000/-.