NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Notification: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has released a notification for the recruitment of 48 posts of Deputy Director (Medical), Law Officer, Junior Programmer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, and Junior Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the NBEMS i.e. www.natboad.edu.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the Income Tax Gujarat Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS)|
|Post Name||Deputy Director (Medical), Law Officer, Junior Programmer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, and Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||20 Oct 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 30-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 20-10-2023
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1500 + 18% GST|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Female||Rs. 0/-|
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 20-10-2023
- Deputy Director (Medical)/ Law Officer: Below 35 Years
- Junior Programmer/ Junior Accountant/ Junior Assistant: Below 27 Years
- Stenographer: 18-27 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Deputy Director (Medical): A recognized Postgraduate Medical qualification.
- Law Officer: Graduate with LLB with at least 50% marks in aggregate + 3 Years of experience.
- Junior Programmer: B.Tech./ BE/ BCA/ DOEACC (‘B’ or ‘C’ level)/ Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics.
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree in Math or Statistics or a Degree in Commerce + 3 Years of Experience.
- Junior Assistant: Passed Senior Secondary Examination + Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages.
- Stenographer: Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2) + Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/ Typing + 2 years of experience.
- For more information read the official notification.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Director (Medical)||07|
The selection process for the NBEMS Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Director (Medical)||Level 11|
|Law Officer||Level 10|
|Junior Programmer||Level 7|
|Junior Accountant||Level 4|
|Junior Assistant||Level 2|
How to Apply for NBEMS Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for NBEMS Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the NBEMS i.e. www.natboad.edu.in.
What is the last date to apply for NBEMS Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 20 October 2023.
How many vacancies are there in NBEMS Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 48 vacancies.