ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notification: ICMR – National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has released a notification for the recruitment of 79 Technician-1, Technical Assistant & Laboratory Attendant-1 posts. Eligible candidates can apply offline from the official website of ICMR i.e. www.main.icmr.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Post Name||Technician-1, Technical Assistant & Laboratory Attendant-1|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||21-07-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
- Apply Start: 21-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 21-07-2023
|Gen / OBC / EWS||Rs. 300/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / Female / ExSM||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft|
Age Limit as on 21-07-2023
- Technical Assistant: Upper age limit 30 Years
- Technician-1: Upper age limit 28 Years
- Laboratory Attendant-1: Upper age limit 25 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Technical Assistant: 1st class Bachelor’s Degree (minimum three years duration) in related trade from a Govt. Recognized University.
- Technician-1: 12th or intermediate pass in Science subjects with 55% marks from a Govt. recognized Board.
- Laboratory Attendant-1: 10th Pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized board.
Note: For Detailed information read the notification.
The selection process for ICMR Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant||Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400)|
|Technician-1||Pay Level-2 (Rs 19,900 – 63,200)|
|Laboratory Attendant-1||Pay Level-1 (Rs. 18,000 – 56,900)|
How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Download the Application Form.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Attach the required documents.
- Step 6: Sent the application form to the following address.
The duly completed Application Form including PART-1 and PART-II should be sent in a sealed cover envelope super scribing “Application for the post of (Name of the post) on the envelope to The Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 through Speed Post/Registered post (applications by hand will not be received) latest by 21.07.2023 along with non-refundable application fee by Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred only) payable at New Delhi in favor of “Director, National Institute of Malaria Research.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of ICMR i.e. www.main.icmr.nic.in.
What is the last date to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for ICMR Recruitment 2023 is 21 July 2023.
How many vacancies are there in ICMR Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 79 vacancies.
What is the salary of ICMR Technician-1?
ICMR Technician-1’s salary is – Pay Level-2 (Rs 19,900 – 63,200).
What is the salary of an ICMR Technical Assistant?
ICMR Technical Assistant’s salary is – Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400).
What is the salary of an ICMR Laboratory Attendant-1?
ICMR Laboratory Attendant-1’s salary is – Pay Level-1 (Rs. 18,000 – 56,900).