SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 25 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Legal Stream 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of SEBI i.e. www.sebi.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to the CSBC Bihar Police Constable Bharti 2023 Notification are given below.
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Legal Stream 2023|
|Advt. No.||SEBI Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||09-07-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 22-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 09-07-2023
- Phase I On-Line Examination: August 05, 2023
- Phase II On-Line Examination: September 09, 2023
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD||Rs. 100/-|
Age Limit as on 31-05-2023
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years.
- Candidate must have been born on or after June 01, 1993.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
- Desirable Experience: Two years post-qualification experience as an Advocate.
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
The selection process for SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Phase I On-Line Examination
- Phase II On-Line Examination
- Phase III Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – Legal Stream 2023||₹ 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB 2850(4)-85850- 3300(1)-89150 (17 years)|
How to Apply for SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of SEBI i.e. www.sebi.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023 is 9 July 2023.
How many vacancies are there in SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 25 vacancies.
What is the monthly salary of a SEBI Grade A Officer?
The maximum basic pay of the officer will be Rs. 89150 after 17 years of service.