EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification: National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has released a notification for the recruitment of Principals, Post Graduate Teachers, Accountants, Junior Secretariat Assistants (JSA), and Lab Attendants for Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS). Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of EMRS i.e. www.emrs.tribal.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS)|
|Post Name||Principals, Post Graduate Teachers, Accountants, Junior Secretariat Assistants (JSA), and Lab Attendants|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||31-07-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 28-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 31-07-2023
|SC / ST / PwBD (All Posts)||Rs. 0/-|
Age Limit as on 31-07-2023
- Principal: Upper age limit 50 Years
- PGT: Upper age limit 40 Years
- Accountant / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) / Lab Attendant: Upper age limit 30 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Principal: Master’s Degree + B.Ed. degree + 12 years of experience.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Master’s Degree + B.Ed. Degree.
- Accountant: Degree of Commerce from a recognized University / Institute.
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 12th Pass + Typing.
- Lab Attendant: 10th Class Pass / Diploma in Laboratory Technique OR 12th Class with science stream.
- Note: For More details read the notification.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||2266|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||759|
The selection process for EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam (OMR Based)
- Interview (if required)
- Skill Test (if required)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Principal||Level 12 (Rs. 78800-209200/-)|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Level 8 (Rs. 47600-151100/-)|
|Accountant||Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400)|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Level 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)|
|Lab Attendant||Level 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)|
How to Apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of EMRS i.e. www.emrs.tribal.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 31 July 2023.
How many vacancies are there in EMRS Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 4062 vacancies.