UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 261 Various Posts including Air Worthiness Officer, Air Safety Officer, Livestock Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Public Prosecutor, and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||13-07-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 24-06-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 13-07-2023
- Last Date for Printing of Submitted Online Application Form: 14-07-2023
|Gen / OBC / EWS||Rs. 25/-|
|SC / ST / PwBD / Women||Rs. 0/-|
- Air Worthiness Officer, Air Safety Officer, Livestock Officer, Public Prosecutor: 35 Years
- Junior Scientific Officer, Junior Translation Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Survey Officer: 30 Years
- Principal Officer, Senior Lecturer: 50 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree from a recognized University.
- For Detailed information read the notification.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Air Worthiness Officer||80|
|Air Safety Officer||44|
|Junior Scientific Officer||05|
|Junior Translation Officer||86|
|Assistant Survey Officer||07|
The selection process for UPSC Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Air Worthiness Officer||Pay Level- 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)|
|Air Safety Officer||Pay Level- 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)|
|Livestock Officer||Pay Level- 10 (Rs. 56100-177500|
|Junior Scientific Officer||Pay Level- 07 (Rs. 44900-142400)|
|Public Prosecutor||Pay Level- 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)|
|Junior Translation Officer||Pay Level- 06 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|Assistant Engineer||Pay Level- 08 (Rs. 47600 – 151100)|
|Assistant Survey Officer||Pay Level- 07 (Rs. 44900-142400)|
|Principal Officer||Pay Level- 14 (Rs. 144200-218200)|
|Senior Lecturer||Pay Level- 11 (Rs. 67700-208700)|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023 is 13 July 2023.
How many vacancies are there in UPSC Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 261 vacancies.