DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Notification: Department of Purchase and Stores (DPS), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper in DPS, Mumbai, and Regional Units of DPS all over India. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of DPS DAE i.e. www.dpsdae.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Department of Purchase and Stores (DPS)|
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
|Post Name||Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||22 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||15 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 22 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 15 May 2023
- Exam Date: 2nd Week of June 2023
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / Female / ESM /PWD: Rs. 0/-
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Age Limit as on 15 May 2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper in DPS||65 (UR-12, SC-23, OBC-8,|
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR
- Commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks.
Note: For more details read the official notification. (Download Notification)
The selection process for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Level 1 Examination: Objective-type test
- Level 2 Examination: Descriptive type test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Notification to get complete details.
Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
- BSF Head Constable RO RM Recruitment 2023 Notification Released
- CIPET Recruitment 2023 Notification For Supervisory & Non-Supervisory Posts
- OLIC Recruitment 2023 Notification For 108 AEE, JE & Others
- AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification
- CBLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023 Notification Released
Selected candidates will get a salary as Level 4 (Rs.25500-Rs.81100/-) per month.
How to Apply for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.dpsdae.gov.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of DPS DAE i.e. www.dpsdae.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 is 15 May 2023.
How many vacancies are there in DPS DAE Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 65 vacancies.