AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), has released a notification for the recruitment of 3055 Nursing Officer posts in AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS as per available vacancies in the respective Institutes. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of AIIMS i.e. www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to AIIMS NORCET 2023 Notification are given below.
AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Advt. No.||NORCET 4 (2023)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||12 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||5 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 12 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 5 May 2023
- Correction Date: 6 to 8 May 2023
- Online (CBT) Mode Examination Date: 3 June 2023
- Gen / OBC: Rs. 3000/-
- SC / ST / EWS: Rs. 2400/-
- Persons with Disabilities: Rs. 0/-
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
- Application Fees of SC / ST candidates who appear in the Examination will be refunded after the declaration of results in due course of time
Age Limit as on 5 May 2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
|Category||No. of Posts|
- B.SC. (Hons.) Nursing / B.SC. Nursing OR B.SC. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute/ University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification.
Note: For more details read the official notification. (Download Notification)
The selection process for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official AIIMS NORCET 2023 Notification to get complete details.
Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Pay Scale
Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-.
How to Apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of AIIMS NORCET i.e. www.norcet4.aiimsexams.ac.in.
What is the last date to apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 is 5 May 2023.
How many vacancies are there in AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 3055 vacancies.