BMRCL Recruitment 2023 Notification: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 236 posts including Station Controller / Train Operator, Section Engineer, and Maintainer. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of BMRCL i.e. www.bmrc.co.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to BMRCL Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
BMRCL Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Post Name||Station Controller / Train Operator, Section Engineer & Maintainer|
|Apply Start||24 March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||24 April 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 24 March 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 24 April 2023
- BMRCL Admit Card 2023: May 2023
- BMRCL Exam Date: 6 to 8 June 2023
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: Rs. 1180 + 18% GST
- SC / ST: Rs. 590+ 18% GST
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Age Limit as on 22 March 2023
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum age For SC / ST / Cat I candidates: 33 years
- For candidates under Cat IIa, IIb, IIIa, III b: 38 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
BMRCL Recruitment 2023 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name (Local Cadre)||No. of Posts|
|Station Controller / Train Operator||16|
|Post Name (Residual Cadre)||No. of Posts|
|Station Controller / Train Operator||92|
BMRCL Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualification
|Station Controller / Train Operator||Degree / Diploma in the respective discipline|
|Section Engineer||Degree in the respective discipline|
|Maintainer||ITI in the respective discipline|
The selection process for BMRCL Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam
- CBAT / Trade Test (if required)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official BMRCL Recruitment 2023 notification to get complete details.
BMRCL Recruitment 2023 – Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Station Controller / Train Operator||Rs. 35,000 – 3% – 82,660/-|
|Section Engineer||Rs. 40,000 – 3% – 94,500/-|
|Maintainer||Rs. 25,000 – 3% – 59,060/-|
How to Apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.bmrc.co.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification||Local Cadre | Residual Cadre|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of BMRCL i.e. www.bmrc.co.in.
What is the last date to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2023 is 24 April 2023.
How many vacancies are there in BMRCL Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 236 vacancies.