NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee posts Through GATE Score. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of NPCIL i.e. www.npcilcareers.co.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to the NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||11 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||28 April 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 11 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 28 April 2023
- Interview Date: 5 to 17 June 2023
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 500/-
- All Female: Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Servicemen / Departmental candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Age Limit as on 28 April 2023
- Upper Age Limit: 26 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
- BE /B Tech / B Sc (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a University / Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 or GATE-2023 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
Note: For more details read the official notification. (Download Notification)
The selection process for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Shortlisting candidates basis of valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 or GATE-2023 Score
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 notification to get complete details.
Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
NPCIL Executive Trainee Stipend – During Training
- Monthly Stipend – Rs. 55,000/-
- One-time Book Allowance – Rs. 18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding- In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
Pay On Appointment as SO/C
After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer / C in Group ‘A’ as detailed below:
|Grade||Pay Level in|
the Pay Matrix
|Pay in the|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)|
Officer / C
|Level 10||Rs. 56,100/-||42 % of Pay in the Pay|
Matrix (as on 01.01.2023)
How to Apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.npcilcareers.co.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of NPCIL i.e. www.npcilcareers.co.in.
What is the last date to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 is 28 April 2023.
How many vacancies are there in NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 325 vacancies.