WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Notification: The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 33 posts of Homoeopathic Lecturer under the West Bengal Homoeopathic Education Service. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of WBHRB i.e. www.wbhrb.in from 17 October 2023.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Post Name||Homoeopathic Lecturer|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply||17 November 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 17-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 17-11-2023
|UR/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 0/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 0/-|
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 17-11-2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Candidates must have a certificate/ degree of graduation or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Note: Read the official notification for post-wise detailed information.
WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Vacancy Details
The selection process for the WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Salary
|Post Level||Pay Scale|
|WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer||Rs.15,600- 42,000/-|
How to Apply for WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of WBHRB i.e. www.wbhrb.in.
What is the last date to apply for the WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 17 November 2023.
How many vacancies are there in WBHRB Homoeopathic Lecturer Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 33 vacancies.
What is the salary of a Homoeopathic Lecturer in West Bengal?
Homoeopathic Lecturer’s salary in West Bengal is Rs.15,600- 42,000/- per month.