RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024: RRC North Western Railway (RRC NWR) ने 02/01/2024 को एक भर्ती अधिसूचना (01/2024 (NWR/AA)) प्रकाशित की है। अधिसूचना अपरेंटिस की भर्ती के लिए है।
यहां आपको RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र के बारे में पूरी जानकारी मिलेगी। आपको यहां RRC NWR Apprentice आवेदन प्रक्रिया, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, आवेदन शुल्क, आयु सीमा, योग्यता, रिक्तियों की संख्या, वेतनमान और महत्वपूर्ण लिंक के बारे में पूरी जानकारी मिलेगी।
हम आगंतुकों को सलाह देते हैं कि आपको आवेदन पत्र जमा करने से पहले RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment की आधिकारिक अधिसूचना पढ़नी चाहिए। RRC North Western Railway की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट और आधिकारिक अधिसूचना के लिंक नीचे दिए गए हैं।
RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Notification
|RRC North Western Railway
|Last date to apply
|Mode of Apply
The candidates should note the following important dates for RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024. The important dates may change. There may be optional or additional dates. Check the official website of RRC North Western Railway.
- Apply start: 10-01-2024
- Last date to apply: 10-02-2024
- Last date to Deposit Fees : 10-02-2024
RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Vacancy Details
RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Division Wise
|DRM Office, Ajmer
|DRM Office, Bikaner
|DRM Office, Jaipur
|DRM Office, Jodhpur
|B.T.C. Carriage, Ajmer
|B.T.C. LOCO, Ajmer
|Carriage Workshop, Bikaner
|Carriage, Workshop, Jodhpur
Candidates applying for the RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 must meet the following educational criteria:
- Successful completion of the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board.
- Attainment of a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the 10th class examination.
- Possession of the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by either the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
Note: Read the official notification for post-wise detailed information.
- Minimum age: 15 years
- Maximum age: 24 years
- The age limit will be calculated as of 10 February 2024
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Here is the complete information about RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 application fee. We advise the candidates that read the rules, methods and guidelines in the official notification before any payment of the application fee.
|All Other Candidates
Selection Process for RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared Division/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and production of medical certificate as per Annexure-IV attached.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC).
- NOTE-I: – To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date, to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days.
- NOTE-II: – RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- GSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2024 Notification
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2024
- UP Police Constable Sports Quota Recruitment 2024
- Rajasthan High Court System Assistant Recruitment 2024
How to Apply for RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024
Candidates interested in the RRC North Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2024 must follow the below application process:
- Online Application Submission:
- Visit the official website www.rrcjaipur.in to fill out the application form.
- Detailed instructions for completing the online application will be provided on the website.
- Log in to the RRC/Jaipur website and enter personal details and BIO DATA carefully.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement:
- Candidates must possess an Aadhaar Card.
- During registration, candidates need to input their 12-digit Aadhaar Card number.
- Applicants without an Aadhaar number but enrolled for Aadhaar can enter their 28-digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya, and Assam can enter their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number, or any other valid Government identity card instead.
- During document verification, candidates must produce their original Aadhaar card or the document mentioned above.
- Accuracy in Details:
- Ensure that the name, father’s name, and date of birth entered in the online application exactly match the records in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any discrepancies found during Document Verification can lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- Active Contact Information:
- Provide an active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application.
- Keep these contact details active throughout the engagement process as all important communications will be sent via email/SMS.
- Unit Selection and Multiple Applications:
- Candidates are required to apply for only one unit.
- Submitting multiple applications with different details (name, father’s name, community, photo, educational/technical qualifications, email ID, mobile number) will result in the rejection of all such applications.
- Keep Online Application Printouts:
- Candidates must keep printouts of their online applications.
- If deemed eligible, candidates will be called for Document Verification, and the printout of the online application will be required during this stage.
Photograph and Signature Upload Guidelines
Photograph Requirements for RRC North Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2024
- Candidates need to upload a recent color photograph with a size of 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- The photograph should not be older than three months from the date of application and should be in color.
- It should have a clear front view of the candidate without wearing a cap or sunglasses.
- File format: JPG/JPEG, Resolution: 100 DPI, File size: Between 20 kb – 70 kb.
- Note: RRC reserves the right to reject applications for using old or unclear photographs or if there are significant variations between the uploaded photograph and the candidate’s actual physical appearance. It’s advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph for Document Verification.
- Candidates are also required to upload their signature with a size of 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- File format: JPG/JPEG, Resolution: 100 DPI, File size: Between 20 kb – 30 kb.
How to Apply for RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the RRB NWR Apprentice i.e. www.rrcjaipur.in
What is the last date to apply for RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024?
The last Date is 10 February 2024.
How many vacancies are there in the RRC NWR Apprentice Recruitment 2024?
There are a total of 1646 vacancies.