NWDA Recruitment 2023: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts for its headquarters and various field offices located across the country. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of NWDA i.e. www.nwda.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to NWDA Recruitment 2023 are given below.
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Recruitment Organization||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Apply Start||March 18, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||April 17, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
- Apply Start: March 18, 2023
- Last Date to Apply: April 17, 2023
- Exam Date: Notified Later
- Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 890/-
- SC / ST / PwBD: Rs. 550/-
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Age Limit as on April 17, 2023
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||18-27 years|
|Junior Accounts Officer||21-30 years|
|Draftsman Grade-III||18-27 years|
|Upper Division Clerk||18-27 years|
|Stenographer Grade – II||18-27 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-27 years|
Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||13|
|Junior Accounts Officer||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||07|
|Stenographer Grade – II||09|
|Lower Division Clerk||04|
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Junior Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce + Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office.
- Draftsman Grade-III: ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsmanship (Civil).
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University + Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet.
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Class passed + Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class passed + A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on the computer + Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet.
The selection process for NWDA Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.35400-112400|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Rs.35400-112400|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.25500-81100|
|Stenographer Grade – II||Rs.25500-81100|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs.19900-63200|
How to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.nwda.gov.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|NWDA Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of NWDA i.e. www.nwda.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for NWDA Recruitment 2023 is April 17, 2023.
How many vacancies are there in NWDA Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 40 vacancies.