NCERT Recruitment 2023 Notification: National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi has released a notification for the recruitment of various Non-Academic Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of NCERT i.e. www.ncert.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to NCERT Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Post Name||Various Non-Academic Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Apply Start||29 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||19 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 29 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 19 May 2023
- UR / OBC / EWS
- For Levels: 10-12:- Application Fees of Rs. 1500/- for each post.
- For Levels: 6 – 7:- Application Fees of Rs. 1200/- for each post.
- For Levels: 2-5:- Application Fees of Rs. 1000/- for each post.
- SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Service-men: Rs. 0/-
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Age Limit as on 22 April 2023
- Minimum age: 27 Years
- Maximum age: 50 Years
- Check the official notification for the post-wise age limit (Download Notification).
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Posts|
Check the official notification for post-wise educational qualification details. (Download Notification)
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for NCERT Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official NCERT Recruitment 2023 Notification to get complete details.
|Post Code||Pay Scale|
|2 to 19||Rs. 15600-39100/-|
|20 to 36||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
|37 to 65||Rs. 5200-20200/-|
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.ncert.nic.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|NCERT Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of NCERT i.e. www.ncert.nic.in.
What is the last date to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023 is 19 May 2023.
How many vacancies are there in NCERT Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 347 vacancies.