Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Notification: Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of Civilian Personnel In the Indian Navy- 2023 through Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test Recruitment Of Chargeman-II. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian Navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to the Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Advt. No.||CM 01/2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||15 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||29 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
- Apply Start: 15 May 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 29 May 2023
- Exam Date: Notify Letter
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 278/-
- SC / ST / PwBD/ ESM / Female: Rs. 0/-
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Age Limit as on 29 May 2023
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 25 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry, or Mathematics OR A Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.
Check the official notification for post-wise educational qualification details. (Download Notification)
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Chargeman||372 (UR-216, EWS-25, OBC-74, SC-42, ST-15)|
The selection process for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Screening of Applications
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Notification to get complete details.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 – Exam Pattern
- Questions: Objective type
- No. of Questions: 100
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||10|
|Syllabus specific to the post applied for||50|
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 – Examination Cities
|State||Exam Centres / Cities|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Delhi||Delhi / New Delhi|
Selected candidates will get a salary of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian Navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 is 29 May 2023.
How many vacancies are there in Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 372 vacancies.