ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1038 posts of Paramedical Staff including Audiometer Technicians, Dental Mechanics, ECG Technician, Junior Radiographers, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologists, OT Assistants, Pharmacist (Allopathic/ Ayurveda/ Homeopathy), Radiographer, Social Guide/ Worker. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the ESIC i.e. www.esic.gov.in.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification (Educational qualification, age limit, selection process, total vacancy) carefully before filling out the Application form. All details related to the ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
|Recruitment Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Various Paramedical Staff Posts|
|Advt. No.||ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||30 October 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 01-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply: 30-10-2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 30-10-2023
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/ Female||Rs. 250/-|
- The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 30-10-2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25-37 Years (Post Wise)
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- 10+2 Intermediate/ Diploma/ Certificate/ Degree.
- For more information read the official notification.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Region Wise Vacancy Details
|Region Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Chandigarh & Punjab||32|
|Jammy & Kashmir||09|
The selection process for the ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Audiometer Technician||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|ECG Technician||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Junior Radiographer||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Social Guide/Social Worker||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|O.T. Assistant||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic), Pharmacist (Ayurveda)|
Pharmacist (Homeopathy), Radiographer
Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Dental Mechanic
|Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
How to Apply for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Read the ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully, and check the eligibility criteria and other important details.
- Step 3: Click the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||UP | MP | Delhi | Rajasthan|
Bihar | Tamilnadu | Chhattisgarh
Gujarat | Jammu & Kashmir
Karnataka | Maharashtra | Odisha
Uttarakhand | Chandigarh & Punjab | Himachal Pradesh | Jharkhand
Kerala | North East Region
Telangana | West Bengal
How to apply for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the ESIC i.e. www.esic.gov.in.
What is the last date to apply for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023?
The last date is 30 October 2023.
How many vacancies are there in ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 1038 vacancies.