CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification: Central University of Jammu (CUJ) has released a notification for the recruitment of 20 Non-Teaching posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of CU Jammu i.e. www.cujammu.ac.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Central University of Jammu|
|Job Location||Jammu (J&K)|
|Apply Start||30 March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||29 April 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 30 March 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 29 April 2023
- Gen / EWS / OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PwBD: Rs. 0/-
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
- Section Officer: 40 Years
- Private Secretary: 40 Years
- Personal Assistant: 40 Years
- Assistant: 35 Years
- Junior Engineer(Civil): 40 Years
- Statistical Assistant: 35 Years
- Upper Division Clerk: 40 Years
- Lower Division Clerk: 40 Years
- Driver: 40 Years
- Library Attendant: 35 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||08|
For post-wise qualification details read the official notification. (Download Notification)
The selection process for CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 notification to get complete details.
Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
- HPPSC Jal Shakti Vibhag Recruitment 2023: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- HPPSC Conductor Recruitment 2023 Notification Released
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2023: For SC and ST Categories
- NTPC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification Out
- OIL India Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification Released For 187 Posts
CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 – Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Level|
|Section Officer / Private Secretary||7|
|Personal Assistant / Assistant / Junior Engineer (Civil)||6|
|Upper Division Clerk||4|
|Lower Division Clerk / Driver||2|
How to Apply for CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.cujammu.ac.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of CU Jammu i.e. www.cujammu.ac.in.
What is the last date to apply for CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 is 29 April 2023.
How many vacancies are there in CU Jammu Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 20 vacancies.