CPCB Recruitment 2023: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 163 various posts on regular basis for open competition. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of CPCB i.e. www.cpcb.nic.in.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to CPCB Recruitment 2023 are given below.
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Apply Start||March 06, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||March 31, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
- Apply Start: March 06, 2023
- Last Date to Apply: March 31, 2023
- For One hour exam: Rs. 350 exam fee + Rs. 150 for test session = Rs.500
- For Two hours exam: Rs. 750 exam fee+ Rs. 250 for test session = Rs.1000
- The SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Servicemen (Ex-Serviceman one-hour test) and women are exempted from paying the examination fee. However, all candidates are required to register and pay a test session charge of Rs. 250/- for a two-hour test and Rs. 150/- for a one-hour test at the time of registration.
- For the Scientist B post, the upper age limit is 35 years.
- For Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor, Assistant, and Accounts Assistant Posts the upper age limit is 30 years.
- For the remaining posts, the candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Law Officer||06|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
|Sr. Scientific Assistant||16|
|Sr. Lab Assistant||15|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||16|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||03|
|Jr. Lab Assistant||15|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||05|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||07|
Candidates who are interested to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2023 should have qualified Class 10 / Class 12 / Diploma / B.E / B.Tech / Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines. For post-wise Educational Qualification details read the official notification.
The selection process for CPCB Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Scientist ‘B’||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Assistant Law Officer||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-|
|Sr. Scientific Assistant||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Sr. Lab Assistant||Rs.25,500-81,100/-|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Rs.25,500-81,100/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs.25,500-81,100/-|
|Jr. Lab Assistant||Rs.19,900-63,200/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs.19,900-63,200/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs.18,000-56,900/-|
How to Apply for CPCB Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.cpcb.nic.in.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
How to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of CPCB i.e. www.cpcb.nic.in.
What is the last date to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2023 is March 31, 2023.
How many vacancies are there in CPCB Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 163 vacancies.