BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Various Posts of Constituent Units of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) through the Direct Recruitment / Training Scheme. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of BARC i.e. www.barconlineexam.com.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying. All details related to BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification are given below.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start||24 April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||22 May 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Apply Start: 24 April 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 22 May 2023
Note: Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
Age Limit as on 22 May 2023
- Technical Officer/C: 18-35 Years
- Scientific Assistant/B: 18-30 Years
- Technician/B: 18-25 Years
- Category I – Stipendiary Trainee: 19-24 Years
- Category II – Stipendiary Trainee: 18-22 Years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Category I – Stipendiary Trainee||1216|
|Category II – Stipendiary Trainee||2946|
|Technical Officer/C||M.sc/ BE/ B.Tech in Related Field|
|Scientific Assistant/B||B.Sc. (Food Technology/ Home Science/ Nutrition)|
|Technician/B||SSC PLUS Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate|
|Category I – Stipendiary Trainee||B.Sc/ Diploma in Related Field|
|Category II – Stipendiary Trainee||10th/ 12th/ ITI|
Check the official notification for post-wise educational qualification details. (Download Notification)
BARC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for BARC Recruitment 2023 includes the following steps:
- Technical Officer/C: Interview
- Scientific Assistant/B and Category I – Stipendiary Trainee
- Computer-Based Screening Test
- Technician/B and Category II – Stipendiary Trainee
- Stage 1 – Preliminary Test
- Stage 2 – Advanced Test
- Stage 3 – Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Note: Check the official BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification to get complete details.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Technical Officer/C||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Scientific Assistant/B||Rs. 35,400/-|
|Category I – Stipendiary Trainee||1st Year- Rs. 24,000/-|
2nd Year – Rs. 26,000/-
|Category II – Stipendiary Trainee||1st Year- Rs. 20,000/-|
2nd Year – Rs. 22,000/-
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2023?
- Step 1: Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Step 2: Check eligibility criteria (Age limit, educational qualification, etc).
- Step 3: Click the apply online link or visit www.barconlineexam.com.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form.
- Step 5: Upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Pay Fees (If Required).
- Step 7: Print the Application Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|BARC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from the official website of BARC i.e. www.barconlineexam.com.
What is the last date to apply for BARC Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for BARC Recruitment 2023 is 22 May 2023.
How many vacancies are there in BARC Recruitment 2023?
There is a total of 4374 vacancies.